If you are experiencing issues such as "Error: Something went wrong during native playback" while playing a stream on your Android device using Chrome or the Samsung Internet Browser, please try the following:
1. Try to install and view through Firefox as an alternative browser:
- Firefox for Android can be downloaded here from the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox&hl=en&gl=US
- After installing Firefox and logging in at https://www.onair.events/: If you happen to see a message / pop-up appearing with the following message:
- Please click "Allow" to continue and the stream will start.
2. If the above doesn't work as a solution, try using another device to log into On Air and starting the stream: For example try logging in from a non-Android device such as a laptop or desktop computer. In many cases this solves the issue.